The Class of 1985 starts their weekend in Durand Art Institute. Complimentary beer, wine and appetizers will be included. The evening will "evolve" over to The Lantern.
Class of '80 Facebook page.
Gather again with your class on Saturday night for an elegant evening at the All-Reunion Reception, Dinner & Dance. Alumni Board awards will be presented. The evening starts with an openbar reception, followed by dinner with your class and dessert. Theevening will end Blue Road Band and their rock ‘n’ soul sound with a blues attitude.
Be sure not to miss these other weekend highlights
- Forester Symposium, highlighting some of the your favorite faculty discussing timely topics.
- Boomer’s Bash, celebrating the opening of the new Recreation and Sports Center
- The Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- The Family Carnival and Forester Fare Picnic Lunch
- The student-led parade
- Forester Football vs. Beloit College