Parietal hours have been canceled. You're free to pick up your date at his/ or her dorm room and make your way to Commons!
The Class of 1968 has invited the Classes of 1967, 1969 and 1970 to gather with them as they remember old times. Friday evening's gathering will include a buffet dinner and full bar in Calvin Durand Hall (former Coffee House).Class of '68 Facebook page.
Gather again on Saturday night for an elegant evening at the All-Reunion Reception, Dinner & Dance
. Alumni Board awards will be presented. Sandy Duncan Holmes and Harry Holmes '68 will be honored with the Distinguished Service Citation.
The evening starts with an open bar reception, followed by dinner with your class and dessert. The evening will end with Blue Road Band
and their rock ‘n’ soul sound with a blues attitude.
We don't care if you're overweight, bald, depressed or broke, let's have a good time at our Class of '70 reunion. On Monday things are only likely to get worse.To Register
Be sure not to miss these other weekend highlights
- Forester Symposium, highlighting some of the your favorite faculty discussing timely topics.
- Boomer’s Bash, celebrating the opening of the new Recreation and Sports Center
- The Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- The Family Carnival and Forester Fare Picnic Lunch
- The student-led parade
- Forester Football vs. Beloit College